The STANIMA FANTASY SPORTS PICK ONE Contest
STANIMA Fantasy Football Pick 1
2012 GAME OVERVIEW
• STANIMA PICK ONE is game where participants must "pick one" football player that will play on a winning team each week.
• Starting in Week 1 of the football season, participants in the STANIMA FANTASY FOOTBALL PICK ONE contest will be placed in the Survivor Bracket, and proceed select ONE player from only one team.
• Provided the selected player's team wins its weekly game, the participant survives to "pick one" new player the following week. Ties are not wins
• Participants who select a player from a team that loses its weekly game are eliminated from the Survivor Bracket, and placed into the Points Bracket.
• Participants that are regulated to the Points Bracket will take with them all of the fantasy points that they accumulated in the Survivor Bracket and their history of team and player selections.
• Participants are only permitted to "pick one" player from a specific team once throughout the season.
Example: If the QB for the Atlanta Falcons is selected as a participant's "pick one" player for Week 1, the participant is no longer permitted to select another Atlanta Falcons player for the rest of the season.
• Participants who successfully "pick one" player from a winning team will also accumulate the fantasy points which the "pick one" player scored that week. All fantasy points are determined by the Stanima Fantasy Football Scoring System.
• At the end of 17 weeks, the participant who has successfully "picked one" player from a winning team each week, and has accumulated the most total fantasy points is declared the winner of the Stanima Pick One contest.
• If none of the participants "survive" by successfully "picking one" player from a winning team thru the entire 17 week schedule, the contest will revert to the final standings after week 16 to determine the winner. Further, if none of the participants „survive? by successfully "picking one" player from a winning team thru 16 weeks of the schedule, the contest will revert to the final standings after week 15 to determine the winner. The same process will be used to determine a winner should all of the participants be eliminated prior to any particular week of the season being over.
• For the 2012 Season, contestants who are eliminated from the Survivor Bracket will be placed in the Points Bracket
• Player Selections for the teams in the Points Brackets will only accumulate points towards the final score if the team of the selected player wins its games. Players selected who play on losing teams will receive ZERO points for that week.
• Cost to play in 2012: One entry is $30, 3 entries are $60, and 5 entries are $75.
• Limits of Entries: There are none. Participants may purchase multiple entries.